To access services from SSEN: Behaviour & Engagement, principals or their delegates lodge a Request for Assistance.
To submit a request for assistance:
- Schools can submit a request for assistance on-line via Ikon. Click here to get redirected.
- Principals or their delegate click on the Request for Assistance button and follow the prompts to complete their referral and upload associated documentation.
- Schools can also access the SSEN: BE application user guide online via Ikon to assist in completing the request process. Click here to get redirected to the user guide.
- SSEN: BE staff undertake a needs assessment to inform decisions regarding service provision.
- The Principal or their delegate will receive confirmation of the submission of their request via email and will be able to track the progress of their request via the SSEN: BE application (data base).
The Request for Assistance process has been enhanced to enable Principals to view requests requiring action and track progress.