To access services from SSEN: Behaviour & Engagement, principals or their delegates lodge a Request for Assistance.
To submit a request for assistance:
- Schools lodge a request by email at SSENBE.RequestforAssistance@education.wa.edu.au or calling (08) 9402 6200.
- An email link is sent to the principal to complete and submit the case preparation forms through the SSEN BES database.
- Once case preparation forms have been received SSEN: BE responds to the school within five working days.
- SSEN: BE staff undertake a needs assessment to inform decisions regarding service provision. If further information is required, the principal or delegate will be contacted.
- Schools that require support for other students can submit additional request/s.
The Request for Assistance process has been enhanced to enable Principals to view requests requiring action and track progress.
SSENBE Database Guidelines for Principals (PDF)